January 1, 2010

Happy New Year & Reflections on the past year

Happy New Year--2010

As the year has come to a close, I thought it would be nice to reflect on some of 2009 high-lights.
Some of the majors things that happened in the past year were:

My oldest graduating from home school high school.
My three youngest children, ages 10,12,14, making State Competition in Forestry in 4-H.
Two of my children making State Competition in Wildlife, the 12 & 14 yr. old. Traveling to Sinton, Tx.
My 12 year old daughter making Quad-State Competition in Forestry. Traveling to Beavers Bend State Park, OK. for competition.
My 17 yr. old acquiring 22 college credits while still in high school.
My oldest joining the service, she left on December 29th to travel out of state for basic training.

We have had a wonderful year and were blessed many times over. I look forward to what 2010 has in store for us. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete